This is in reference to a post from January 24, 2013 about a Pharmacy benefit change. Updatd memo: Term process HSF Memo 2 13 0201 final
How will this new policy will impact you at clinic?
A patient may contact you because s/he needs to have their prescription refilled, but the pharmacy has told them they are now dis-enrolled from Healthy San Francisco or SF Path so the prescription can not be refilled.
What do you tell the patient?
- You are enrolled in Healthy San Francisco or SF Path for 1 year and then, you must re-enroll.
- To re-enroll, please make an appointment:
- Eligibility Enrollment Unit at 206-7800
- Healthy San Francisco’s customer service at 415-615-4588
- SF Path’s customer service at 415-615-4510
- If you need the medication urgently, you can drop-in to Registration and be registered to allow for one 30-day provision of medication. You may go to any site where registration occurs. You must re-enroll in Healthy San Francisco or SF PATH before your medication prescription expires. You cannot receive another 30-day medication extension.