Our onsite therapists and social workers provide comprehensive mental, behavioral, and social health care for patients. We also liaison with and can refer patients to the Southeast Child-Family Therapy Center and Bayview Mental Health.
Our services include:
- Psychosocial assessments
- Psychiatric consultations, supportive counseling, and individual therapy
- Onsite psychiatrist who provides short-term treatment for emotional problems
- Community Behavioral Health Services (CBHS) referrals
- Substance abuse treatment referrals
- Help in accessing health and social services, such as SSI, Medi-Cal, food, housing and transportation
- Support groups
To support people functioning in the BVHP community to their highest level possible by helping them:
- Cope with difficult feelings and family dynamics
- Move through the grieving process
- Receive eligibility for financial benefits
- Find housing and work
To continue to support clients to their highest level possible, provide accessible psychosocial services, and communicate so that clients can understand information given by physicians.