Planning Your Visit
- Bring all of your medications to each visit.
- Bring a list of topics to discuss with your provider.
- Arrive 15 minutes prior to your appointment time to complete patient registration.
- If you arrive more than 15 minutes after your scheduled appointment, you may be asked to reschedule your appointment.
After Your Visit
The fastest way to get your refill is to contact the pharmacy directly.
Request a refill a week before your medication runs out.
SCHEDULE A FOLLOW UP:
You will get a call or a letter with your appointment date.
Urgent or After Hours Care
- A nurse or doctor is on call 24 hours a day at 415-206-8494.
- We will help you see a provider as soon as possible or will help you obtain an appointment in the Urgent Care department.
- For medical emergencies, call 911 or come to the ZSFG Emergency Department or nearest emergency room.