Who is The Fine PAC?
A group of RFPC patients, family members, and caregivers that meets once a month to give their unique perspective on how to make improvements at RFPC.
Their input allows current and future policies, programs, and/or practices at RFPC to be tailored according to RFPC’s patient population..
As a patient advisor, you have the opportunity to be on the front lines of change and improvements representing the patients and families of the Richard Fine People’s Clinic. We will work together on things like:
- Improving telephone access
- Making better educational materials for patients
- Advice on new clinic policies
- Your involvement as a Patient Advisor will give you the ability to provide direct input to the future of the clinic and the improvement of quality of care patients receive.
Make a Difference!
You can become a patient advisor if…
- You are a patient or family member of a patient at the Richard Fine People’s Clinic.
- Are committed to work in partnership with others to make improvements at the Richard Fine People’s Clinic.
- Willing to attend monthly meetings and advocate as a representative for the patients of the clinic for the next 12.