The Family Health Center’s Teen and Young Adult Clinic is nestled inside the Family Health Center (FHC). At the Teen and Young Adult Clinic in San Francisco we see 12-25 year old patients by appointment and on a drop-in basis on Monday afternoons and evenings (1-8 pm, drop-in by 6pm). We do STI testing (for example, chlamydia and HIV) and treatment, prescribe and help people choose a birth control method, put in IUDs and birth control implants (nexplanon), do pregnancy testing, refer for abortion and adoption services, provide prenatal care, treat depression and anxiety, and provide primary care for other health concerns, such as acne, asthma, sports injuries, and sports physicals. We can see anyone except if you have Kaiser insurance. The Family Health Center’s Teen and Young Adult Clinic can register you for a coverage program here so you don’t have to pay for services and they are always confidential.
- Address is Zuckerberg San Francisco General Hospital, 995 Potrero Avenue, between 21st and 22nd Street. 1st floor, Red Team
- Telephone for appointments is (415) 206-5252
- To leave a voice mail for Clinic Health Worker, call (415) 206-3877
- Fax number is (415) 206-4493
We Have Staff Who Speak:
- Interpreter services available in over 50 other languages
Hours of Operation:
Appointments and Drop-Ins
|1:00PM – 8:00PM
Closed during San Francisco City holidays.
Teen and young adult patients are also always welcome to Family Health Center during other times. Family Health Center homepage.