As a patient advisor, you have the opportunity to be on the front lines of change and improvements representing the patients and families of the Family Health Center. We will work together on things like:
- Improving telephone access
- Making better educational materials for patients
- Advice on new clinic policies
Your involvement as a Patient Advisor will give you the ability to provide direct input to the future of the clinic and the improvement of quality of care patients receive.
Make a Difference!
You can become a patient advisor if…
- You are a patient or family member of a patient at the Family Health Center
- Are committed to work in partnership with others to make improvements at the Family Health Center
- Willing to attend monthly meetings and advocate as a representative for the patients of the clinic for the next 6 months to 1 year
For more information contact:
Anjana Sharma: (415) 206-4063
Larry Fernandez: (415) 206-6018
Danielle Guidry: (415) 206-2630