Policies and Procedures
When you arrive:
- If you have an appointment already, please have your picture ID ready and proceed to the Front Desk (located on the 2nd floor) check-in queue.
- For all other inquiries, please proceed to the Front Desk queue for inquiries.
- It may take up to 5 business days to complete your refill request. Please bring all your medication bottles to your pharmacy. They will fax us the refill request. Your provider will complete the request.
- If your provider orders labs for you, please call 415-364-7600 to schedule a lab appointment.
- Please call 415-364-7600 to schedule another appointment. You may be contacted by our staff if a follow up appointment is needed.
- To cancel an appointment, please call 415-364-7932. Call at least 24 hours in advance.
Seeking Medical Advice During Office Hours:
- Please call 415-364-7600
- Telephone and walk-in advice nurses are available Monday to Friday between 8:10 am-Noon and 1:10 pm-5 pm. (Tuesday 8:10 am-12 am, 3-5 pm, No service on 4th Tuesday afternoon)
- When calling, we need your name, medical record number, and BEST DAYTIME call back telephone number.
- We have same-day or next-day appointments for urgent medical concerns.
Seeking Advice During Evenings and Weekends
- If you have a serious emergency, call 911.
- Call (415) 364-7600 and ask for the on-call doctor if you have urgent medical concerns.
For newly enrolled patients:
- Contact the New Patient Appointment Unit (NPAU) to schedule an intake appointment with the nurse. Telephone: 415-682-1740
- New Patient Appointment Unit (NPAU) Important Information in English | Chinese
Linkages to community resources such as: transportation, food, medical equipment, home health services, hospice, substance abuse treatment programs and short term disability:
- Allow 5-7 business days for form completion by primary care provider. Contact Tony Tran at 415-364-7635 prior to dropping off forms to request expedited service. All other forms can be dropped off at Front Desk and will be routed to Tony. Please provide medical record number when dropping off forms.