Your prenatal ultrasound (sonogram) will be scheduled at Zuckerberg San Francisco General, located at 1001 Potrero Avenue. Enter through 22nd or 23rd Street.
- Please arrive 15 minutes early to check-in for your exam.
- Only one support person is allowed in the exam room with you. The rooms are small and cannot hold more people.
- Sorry, no children unless they can be supervised by another adult. We know that childcare is a problem but we do not have staff to supervise children. Also, our medical equipment is not safe for children to run around unsupervised.
- Eat and drink as always.
- Please know that Zuckerberg San Francisco General is a trauma center. Sometimes we must see emergency patients right away. If so, you may have a longer wait for your appointment.
Need to reschedule? Please call (415) 206-8855. Please know that it may be several weeks before the next available appointment.
Your ultrasound care team
- A technologist will do the ultrasound.
- A doctor(s) may check or help with the exam.
- Several other care team members may help with the exam. Zuckerberg San Francisco General is a teaching hospital. Doctors and technologists in training may be present during your ultrasound.