The Children’s Health Center provides comprehensive, high-quality pediatric care for children from birth up to age 21. Our services include primary care for infants, children, and teenagers 6 days per week including evenings and Saturdays. We also provide comprehensive pediatric urgent care services 365 days a year on a drop-in basis for all children regardless of clinic affiliation.
Other specialized services include newborn clinics, childhood and adolescent vaccination clinics, phlebotomy, social work & counseling, developmental assessment, case management, nutrition/WIC counseling, and some mental health support. We also have a Teen and Young Adult Health Center.
The Children’s Health Center provides on-site pediatric specialty care for asthma, cardiology, dermatology, developmental pediatrics, neurology, urology, obesity/healthy lifestyles, and tattoo removal. Other specialties may be available at SFGH in partnership with our adult medical colleagues.
- Location: Zuckerberg San Francisco General Hospital, 1001 Potrero Ave, Main Building 5, 6th floor, 6M
- Phone number for routine clinical issues: (415) 206-8383
- Phone number for patient appointments: (415) 206-8376
We Have Staff Who Speak:
Hours of Operation:
|8:00AM – 10:00PM||9:00AM – 10:00PM||8:00AM – 10:00PM||8:00AM – 10:00PM||8:00AM – 10:00PM||9:00AM – 5:00PM||9:00AM – 5:00PM|
The clinic will have holiday hours on:
- Thursday, November 26th through Sunday, November 29th open 9:00am – 5:00pm
- Thursday, December 24th open 8:00am – 5:00pm
- Friday, December 24th through Sunday, December 27th open 9:00am – 5:00pm
- Thursday, December 31st open 8:00am – 5:00pm
- Friday, January 1st through Sunday, January 3rd open 9:00am – 5:00pm
Go to the main hospital (Building 5). Take the elevators to the 6th floor. Follow the signs to 6M Children’s Health Center. Check-in upon arrival.
Vaya al hospital principal (Edificio 5). Tome el elevador y vaya al 6.° piso. Siga las señales para llegar al Centro de Salud Infantil 6M. Regístrese al llegar.