4C is located on the 4th floor of the main building at San Francisco General Hospital.
4C cares for Burns and Wounds, integrated soft tissue treatments and minor procedures.
- Open every day from 8am – 5pm (except holidays).
- Patients are seen by appointment.
- Open 8am – 4pm weekdays except Wednesdays; and 8 – 11am on Saturdays
- Drop-in patients are seen on a first come, first served basis.
- Treatments include draining of abscesses, cellulitis analysis, debridement of wounds and ulcers, and initial evaluations for minor procedures (including cyst, mass, or lipoma removals).
These services have been working diligently to reduce wait times and increase patient satisfaction Monthly service excellence meetings are facilitated to discuss the clinic. An Employee of the Month program is now recognizing staff for their contributions to the clinic.
The results are paying off! When patients are asked, “Based on your experience today in our clinic, would you recommend SFGH to your friends and family?” 100% of patients are now answering, “Yes.”