We have a high demand for our services but a limited supply of appointments and classes.
Below is a list of organizations where you may also find free/low-cost Complementary and Alternative Medicine and Wellness Services. Please email email@example.com or leave a comment below if you know of additional resources. Thank you!
1. American College of Traditional Chinese Medicine ACTCM
- Free Ear Clinic M-Th 8:30am – 9:00pm; Fri & Sat 9:00am – 5:30pm
- Pioneer Campus 555 De Haro Street in Potrero Hill. The phone number is 415-355-1601 x313.
- Other services available: http://www.actcm.edu/clinic/
2. Health and Environmental Resource Center (HERC)
- Free Acupuncture 8am-4pm Monday-Thursday (Thursdays closed 10am-noon).2 Cameron Way in the Alice Griffith Housing Complex. (415) 822-2676
- Wellness workshops also available: http://bayviewherc.org/wordpress/wellness-center/
3. Immune Enhancement Project
- Sliding Scale Acupuncture http://www.iepclinic.com/services.html
4. Rafiki Wellness and Black Coalition on AIDs (BCA)
- BCA’s Complementary Alternative Medicine includes massage, chiropractic, reflexology, light therapy, and acupuncture services provided especially for those living with chronic illness. Sessions are usually held on Saturday. For more information, contact Mark Matthews at (415) 615-9945, ext. 115. http://www.bcoa.org/services.html
5. Quan Yin Healing Arts Center
- Sliding Scale Acupuncture http://www.quanyinhealingarts.com/
6. Yoga options